PREMEDINFO-L Archives

June 2017, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:47:15 +0000

Greetings to All-

On Thursday, July 27th, the American Physician Scientists Association (APSA) will hold an interactive Q&A session on the 2017-2018 MSTP and MD-PhD application process.  Our featured experts are Dr. Robin Lorenz from the University of Alabama at Birmingham<http://www.uab.edu/medicine/mstp/>, Dr. Skip Brass from the University of Pennsylvania<http://www.med.upenn.edu/mstp/>, and Dr. Kerry O'Banion from the University of Rochester<https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/education/md/md-phd.aspx>.

The session will be hosted via GoToMeeting (www.gotomeeting.com<http://www.gotomeeting.com>) on Thursday, July 27th at 6pm EST. GoToMeeting may be accessed via phone or computer and a meeting specific call-in number will be made available before the session.

There will be a follow-up discussion forum on Medstro (https://medstro.com/groups/american-physician-scientists-association) the following week for further discussion and questions.

We look forward to illuminating the application and admission process for your students!

Thank you,

Randy L Seay

Randy L Seay, MA, MPA, MPH | Program Manager II
Physician Scientist Development Office
NIH Medical Scientist (MD-PhD) Training Program
UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham