PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2017, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2017 19:08:39 +0000

Good Evening MAPS Members,

We would like to congratulate you on the end of a successful term at Hunter College. To celebrate your achievements and to unwind, we would like to invite you to our End of the Year Mixer. The theme is red and green, so please dress accordingly. The party will be held in our club room, TH 112 next Wednesday 12.20.17 from 1PM-8PM<x-apple-data-detectors://0>.

All E-Board members and Corps members are required to attend this event.

This event will be a great opportunity to network with the E-board and your fellow peers. We will be discussing our plans for E-board positions and voting on our constitution and we hope that you can help us with your feedback.

This term, we have had prestigious speakers from Sloan Kettering, Einstein, Weill Cornell, and NYU Langone attend our events. We have provided multiple opportunities for research, shadowing, and networking and we emphasized club participation through committee meetings, and routine monthly advising. We were also able to enlist MAPS members into MAPS Corps to prepare and teach them about the responsibilities of the Board. I would personally like to thank those individuals for dedicating their time to volunteer with us.

We will continue to provide similar opportunities next term and onwards.

We look forward to seeing you om Wednesday!

If you have any queries or concerns, please direct them to our email listed below. Happy Holidays!

Warm Regards,

Treasurer of SNMA-MAPS

Rubia Shahbaz

Minority Association for Pre-Medical Students (M.A.P.S.) at Hunter College

695 Park Ave, Room TH112<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>

New York, NY 10065<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>

You can now add us as a Friend<http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003114965401> on Facebook!