PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2008, Week 4

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 12:45:02 -0400

Subject: BIG VIRUS COMING PLEASE READ!!!!!!

>> http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp
>

>> Hi All, I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, and they are
>
>> gearing up for this virus!
>

>> I checked Snopes (URL above:), and it is for real!!
>
>> Get this E-mail message sent around to your contacts ASAP.
>

>> PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND
>
>> CONTACTS!
>

>> You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open
>
>> any message with an attachment entitled 'POSTCARD,'
>
>> regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus which opens
>
>> A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc
>
>> C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone
>
>> who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list. This is
>
>> the reason why you need to send this e-mail to all your
>
>> contacts It is better to receive this message 25 times than
>
>> to receive the virus and open it.
>

>> If you receive a mail called' POSTCARD,' even
>
>> though sent to you by a friend, do not open it! Shut down
>
>> your computer immediately.
>
>> This is the worst virus announced by CNN. It has been
>
>> classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.
>
>> This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is
>
>> no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply
>
>> destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital
>
>> information is kept.
>

>> COPY THIS E-MAIL, AND SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS. REMEMBER: IF
>
>> YOU SEND IT TO THEM, YOU WILL BENEFIT ALL OF US
>

>> Snopes lists other names it could come in

  _____

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch
<http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?NCID=aolfod00030000000002>
"Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".