PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2018, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:03:12 +0000

Students get to see what it takes to get into med school.

<http://www.kaptest.com>[Kaplan Prep Test Logo]<http://www.kaptest.com/><http://www.kaptest.com>

Wanna Be a Doctor Week, March 26-29

Hello ,

Whether you have students thinking about a medical career, or getting ready to take the MCAT® this spring, our Wanna Be Week shouldn’t be missed.

Wanna Be a Doctor Week, 3/26-29
________________________________
Let students get an inside look of how to successfully apply to medical school. Free, interactive, live online sessions include topics such as:

  *   So You Wanna Be a Doctor? – We break down the road to medical school and give our best advice about extracurriculars, research experience, and more.
  *   Real Talk: How I Got In – Our panel of successful applicants and doctors share what worked for them when they applied to med school.
Plus much more. Spots are filling quickly – students should sign up today.
SIGN UP NOW<http://bit.ly/aphbKaplanMCATFreePrepWeek>

MCAT Study Guide
________________________________
Our study guide has 24 pages of quick sheets about Biochemistry, General Chemistry, and more – they’re great for fast, targeted reviews.
GET THE GUIDE<http://bit.ly/aphbMCATStudyGuide>

Learn More: Kaplan Partner Solutions
________________________________
Kaplan Partner Solutions partners with colleges and universities across the country. Learn more about how we can work together with your programs or departments.
LEARN MORE<http://bit.ly/aphbKaplanPartnerSolutions>

Sincerely,
Martha Moran
Have questions? Email me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[Free Events]<http://bit.ly/aoFreeEvents>

[Tuition Assistance]<http://bit.ly/aoTuitionAssistance>

Tuition
Assistance<http://bit.ly/aoTuitionAssistance>