PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2015, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 16:11:41 +0000

Hello Hunter students,

We are happy to offer tutoring services for the following subjects: Physics, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Biology. We are able to teach these subjects in a style that is best suited for your personal needs. Our tutors have successfully completed these courses in Hunter College and can provide helpful studying strategies and basic tips for high exam performance along with in-depth understanding of the material. Tutors also currently are or have been teaching assistants for one or more of these subjects. Scheduling is flexible and all sessions will take place on the Hunter College main campus.

Email us for information, pricing and availability at [log in to unmask]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml',[log in to unmask]);>

Schedule your first tutoring session today!