PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2016, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:14:46 +0000

[https://static.askadmissions.net/casegr/usermedia/Perception/Bioethics/school-of-medicine.jpg]

Why study Bioethics and Medical Humanities? How will studying Bioethics help me achieve my career goals? Will the study of Bioethics help enhance my applications to medical school?

Welcome to The Department of Bioethics at Case Western Reserve University!

I invite you to join us on January 21st to discuss these questions and learn how you can earn your Master's in Bioethics in just 1 year at Case Western Reserve University.

The Department of Bioethics at CWRU is one of the oldest and most accomplished Bioethics programs in the country. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the best education possible. Courses are led by internationally-renowned faculty, who have varied backgrounds in medicine, nursing, philosophy, law, religious studies, anthropology, sociology, public health, and history. The Bioethics program encourages international bioethical dialogue through research collaborations, training programs, and institutional partnerships. We also give you the opportunity to gain clinical experience, earn a dual degree, or even study abroad.

Jan. 21st - Bioethics Webinar

Join us on Jan. 21st, 6:00 pm EST.

RSVP Here<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sgXSUbOGYWs4ItMKS0DcmbiGfqnvO4UOCllAgqvfBAFWBOVignBZYCnfYwLOf07U>

Click here to learn more about our program and Cleveland:

Learn More!<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=sgXSUbOGYWs4ItMKS0DcmX1%2bos77Jhr7zVmldh2NekKtR87aGyljURXD8oaMVBHU>