PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2015, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 19:58:58 +0000
PSYCHOLOGY NEWSLETTER OPEN TO ALL HUNTER STUDENTS!!!!!

The Hunter College Psychology Newsletter is looking for creative, resourceful and innovative writers who are interested in psychology or related fields! Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of a team and contribute to our creative development? Then come join Hunter College's Psychology Newsletter, which seeks writers like you.

Requirements:
Students do not have to be a Psychology major to write for us. You may have an interest in the field and be able to research a topic of choice. If you seek to attend Graduate school/Medical School, being published in a newsletter would be a wonderful experience to add to your CV. We look forward to hearing from everyone. We welcome all of you to the beginning of a great Fall semester.

Psychology Newsletter is the school's official newsletter, giving students an opportunity to express their interests within many topics throughout the field. This includes biopsychology, neuroscience, clinical psychology, developmental psychology, health psychology and many other subtopics! We want to know what speaks to you and what you are passionate about!

If you are interested, please send an email to [log in to unmask]<https://mail.hunter.cuny.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=Kn2n7SXwz_cvySazUSVV8PikwDIZ5OBUENusa49FO1fJkXAuGs3SCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAaAB1AG4AdABlAHIAcABzAHkAYwBoAG4AZQB3AHMAQABnAG0AYQBpAGwALgBjAG8AbQA.&URL=mailto%3ahunterpsychnews%40gmail.com> and we will send you a further itinerary. Typically, writers send a topic and a small summary of 1-2 paragraphs, and develop an APA-style article. An editor will help you develop your article throughout the semester. Corresponding deadlines will be set for a first and second draft, so you don't have to submit a piece all at once. Then it is all published at the end of the semester.

 Sincerely,
The Psychology Newsletter Editors-
If you have any further questions, please email

President: [log in to unmask]<https://mail.hunter.cuny.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=kAdwTVarK5ngD54aNMUnLIbR-Oxkq1uatznqiYi1xPPJkXAuGs3SCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAUgBpAGEALgBLAGEAbAB5AGEAbgAyADkAQABtAHkAaAB1AG4AdABlAHIALgBjAHUAbgB5AC4AZQBkAHUA&URL=mailto%3aRia.Kalyan29%40myhunter.cuny.edu>
Or Treasurer: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>