PREMEDINFO-L Archives

June 2016, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 18:05:20 +0000

Good afternoon,

On behalf of the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, I would like to invite your students to attend our 1st Virtual Information Session on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 4:00PM EST.  We are located in New York, approximately 30 miles outside of Manhattan and offer a 4 year, fully accredited MD program.  This 60-minute webinar will include a presentation on our curriculum and admissions process by Rona Woldenberg, MD, Associate Dean for Admissions, Associate Professor of Radiology. A student panel will also be joining us to answer all of their questions.

Please pass on the attached flyer to all students who may be interested. Thank you for your assistance.

Lisa H. Ellenbogen, M.S.Ed
Assistant Director of Admissions
Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
[cid:image004.png@01D1BC00.EE418BF0]
Medicine Admissions<http://medicine.hofstra.edu/admission/index.html>|Follow us on Twitter<https://www.twitter.com/hofnorthwellsom> | Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/hofstranorthwellschoolofmedicine>