PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2017, Week 5

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2017 21:46:46 +0000

Let's Get Ready, which is an educational non-profit offering SAT preparation and application counseling to high school students from underrepresented backgrounds. Classes are led by trained college student tutors and mentors, called Coaches. We'll be hosting programs throughout NYC this Spring. We are currently recruiting coaches for the Spring semester. Please see attached a flyer to this email.