PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2017, Week 4

From:
Jose D Blanco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2017 18:25:21 +0000
Dear Students,

This is to inform you that if you RSVP'd for the Everything You Need to Know...workshop, you must arrive to the event before or right at 1:05 pm to secure your seat. At 1:05 pm we will open the attendance to the students that were not able to register. If you arrive after 1:05 pm and you RSVP'd, we cannot guarantee admission to the workshop, as seats are limited. Attendance will close 5 minutes after the start of the presentation (1:15), so if you arrive after those 5 minutes, you will not be admitted and you can attend the following workshop in January. Make plans accordingly.

Best Regards,

J.D. Blanco
Pre-Health Advising Office Executive Assistant
(212) 772-5244