PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2017, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2017 15:30:40 +0000

Dear Mentoring in Medicine Family,

The Mentoring in Medicine Team would like to wish you and your family a happy holiday season!  We would like to continue the conversation so that we may help you achieve your dream.  It is very important for each of you to think about using your summer to gain valuable experience (paid or volunteer experience).  NOW is the time to apply. Deadlines begin to close in December.  Stay tuned!  Please help us to spread the word!  The list of program continues to grow.  Please read to the end.

Mentoring in Medicine Empower Me! Seminar
Parents who S.T.E.M.M. Network Meeting and Holiday Party
on Friday, December 8, 2017 at 7pm
(S.T.E.M.M. - Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine)
Calling all students, parents, educators, and health and science professionals!