PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2014, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2014 20:31:41 +0000
The first step for anyone who is ready to begin their MCAT prep should be to take an MCAT practice test.  This vital first step will help you understand where your strengths and weaknesses are with the content that appears on the MCAT.  That is why we are making our MCAT 2015 diagnostic practice test available to you for free.  This abbreviated version of the 2015 test will provide you with section scores and an overall score based on the new scoring scale.  You will also receive a detailed breakdown of the science topics tested by the new MCAT.

This great free resource will be available for the entire month of February.  You will be able to take the test any time, and any place, that is convenient for you.  This test represents a great opportunity for you if you aren't able to make it to a practice test scheduled on campus.

The process is simple:

  *   Click here to register for the test<http://nextsteptestprep.com/free-mcat-2015-diagnostic-practice-test/>.  You will receive additional information about the test and what you need to do in order to take it.

  *   On February 1st you will receive an access code that will allow you to take the test, as well as detailed instructions for how to access and complete the test.

To make sure you fully understand your practice test results we will be holding two online review sessions during the month of March.  You will receive information on the dates and times of these review sessions when you receive your practice test access code and instructions.  The events will be recorded and posted online so even if you aren't sure if you will be able to make it to one of the sessions register for one anyways so you can receive a link to the recording.

This MCAT 2015 diagnostic is a great way to test your readiness for the new exam without having to commit 8 hours to a full length practice test.  If you have any questions about this practice test opportunity please let me know.

Best Regards,

Next Step Test Preparation<http://www.nextsteptestprep.com/>
O: (215) 278-9916<tel:%28215%29%20278-9916>
Toll-Free: 888-530-NEXT