PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2016, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:55:52 +0000

This email is to extend an invitation for interested students to partake in the first general body meeting for Habitat of Hunter Club on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 2pm - 3pm in room 206 West. Our club is a campus chapter affiliate of Habitat for Humanity, a non-profit organization that restores, and rebuilds homes throughout the country.  It is an organization that creates more inviting neighborhoods and decent housing for all.

We will be discussing our plans for the semester, upcoming events and membership requirements at the event! light refreshments will also be served.

If you have any questions, feel free to message us through our website<http://habitatathunter.strikingly.com/>. Thank you and hope to see you all there!