PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2010, Week 4

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:02:11 -0500
FYI

  _____

From: Mark Sueyoshi [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 4:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Derrick Yuen
Subject: Fwd: [PreHealthPostBacc] Join the Post-Bacc Community Raise Funds
for Haiti-relief Efforts.

Hi Mrs. Wood-Hill, my name is Mark Sueyoshi and I'm one of the Event
Coordinators for the Post-Bacc e-board. We're participating in Hunter's
efforts to raise funds for Haiti-relief. I've sent out this e-mail to the
post-bacc list serv. Derrick suggested I forward the e-mail to you and ask
for it to be posted on the pre-med list serv. I've changed some of the
wording to address it to the Pre-Meds.

Thank you,
-Mark Sueyoshi
Pre-Health Post-Bacc Events Coordinator

The e-mail is as follows:

Dear Hunter College Pre-Med Community,

The victims of the Haitian earthquake continue to suffer hardships in its
aftermath. As much as you have already donated or thought of donating,
please join the Hunter Post-Bacc Community to raise more needed funds for
Hunter College's "Hearts for Haiti" fundraising event. The Office of Student
Activities is asking for a donation of a dollar. In turn you will receive
two paper hearts; on one, you can write a message and have it posted on the
crosswalk, and the other you can keep and pin it to anything to show your
support.

If you would like to donate please contact Mark Sueyoshi, Pre-Health
Post-Baccalaureate Events Coordinator, at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:msueyosh%40hunter.cuny.edu> . Or he will be available from 2:30 –
3:30 pm from Tuesday, February 16th to Friday, February 26th (excluding the
weekend) on the 7th floor crosswalk between Hunter West and Hunter East to
collect donations and distribute hearts.

All donations will go to Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders).
Small donations, as little as a dollar, will be gladly accepted. Donations
can be tax deductible, and proof of donation is available upon request.

Please help support those in their time of need.

Sincerely,
Mark Sueyoshi
Hunter College '12
Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Events Coordinator

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".