PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2017, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:20:53 +0000

The 11th Annual I-DOC (Improving Diversity in Optometric Careers) program will take place on the campus of The Ohio State University from July 10 - 12, 2017.  We welcome applications from your students through our April 1 deadline.  I-DOC is an intensive three-day residential program that introduces participants to the profession of optometry. The purpose of I-DOC is to attract ethnically underrepresented minority undergraduate college students to careers in optometry.  Thirty spots are available for the program this summer with financial assistance covering all meals, on-campus housing, activities, and airfare for those travelling to Columbus up to $500.

Please share this beneficial opportunity with prospective candidates on your campuses.  Application information, eligibility, and more information can be found at www.optometry.osu.edu/idoc<http://www.optometry.osu.edu/idoc>

[The Ohio State University]
Justin Griest, MEd    Director of Admissions, Recruitment & Financial Aid
The Ohio State University College of Optometry
A426 Starling-Loving Hall | 338 W 10th Ave. Columbus, OH 43210

The Ohio State University College of Optometry
Focused on optometric education and vision research