PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2016, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 13:57:51 +0000

Hi Pre-Dent!

ASDA Pre-Dental Committee at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine would like to cordially invite you to its annual event: "Getting Into Dental School 101". The purpose of this interactive event is to guide students that are interested in applying to dental school.  Attendees will get first-hand tips from current Columbia Dental students addressing various aspects of the application process and dental school as a whole . The day includes small group breakout sessions followed by a student panel and finally a tour of Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.  This is the perfect opportunity for students to ask questions to current dental students and network with other fellow pre-dental students.  Come learn how to get one step closer to receiving that acceptance letter!