PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2018, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:16:18 +0000
text/plain (25 kB) , text/html (10 kB) , image001.png (25 kB) , image002.png (25 kB) , image003.png (25 kB) , image004.png (25 kB) , NYITCOM Shadow Day Flyer 2018.pdf (63 kB)
,

We are very happy to share with interested premedical students a terrific opportunity to visit our beautiful NYITCOM<https://www.nyit.edu/medicine/admissions> medical school campus in Old Westbury, New York<https://www.nyit.edu/old_westbury> (Long Island, NY) for a series of April/May dates to spend the day with our medical school students and "ShaDOw" them!  Premedical students will experience a glimpse into what it is really like to attend medical school.

Please find attached our flier with registration link.   Space is limited, so please help us get the word out to your students now!

We greatly appreciate having the opportunity to visit so many of you at your campuses this spring at Health Professions Fairs.  We continue to travel nationally and you will find our Spring/Summer 2018 Recruitment Schedule<https://www.nyit.edu/medicine/recruitment_schedule> on-line as well as our On-Campus Visit Schedules<https://www.nyit.edu/medicine/schedule_an_nyitcom_campus_tour>.

[cid:image001.png@01D235FA.BDAF15B0]<http://www.nyit.edu/>

Gina M. Moses, MEd
Director of Admissions
Office of Admissions | NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine
www.nyit.edu/medicine

ONE PROGRAM | TWO LOCATIONS - Old Westbury, NY and Jonesboro, AR

[facebook-icon]<https://www.facebook.com/NYITCOM/?fref=ts>[Twitter-icon]<https://twitter.com/NYITCOMDO> [Hover-Instagram-2-icon] <https://www.instagram.com/nyitcomdo/>