PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2009, Week 2

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:08:53 -0500
FYI.  Here are the  documents for Einstein's open house.

Office Hours (for students already enrolled at Hunter or Hunter alumni)

*	M,Tu,Wed,Th 10:00-12:30
*	M,Tu, Th 2:00-4:30
*	Fri 10:00-12:00

Please see our website
http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/studentservices/prehealth/postba   for further
information.  We would be happy to answer other questions via email.
Information sessions regarding the postbaccalaureate certificate program are
offered through Hunter's Welcome Center.  Please see our website for
upcoming sessions.

Mrs.Wood-Hill
Director, Prehealth Professions Advising Programs
Hunter College of CUNY
695 Park Ave, E812
NY, NY 10065
212-772-5121