PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2014, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:32:59 +0000

Attached, please find a .pdf version of our 2015 veterinary education webinar schedule for distribution to your students, peers, whomever will benefit from them. As we did last year, we will be conducting three different monthly webinars:

*         "The Road to Veterinary School": For undergraduates who are not yet ready to apply. This webinar covers how to prepare early in your undergraduate career, the application process, pre-requisite, time management, and more.

*         "Applying to Veterinary School" : For Pre-Veterinary students who are ready to apply. This webinar covers the VMCAS application, timelines, processes, and MORE

*         "Advising Veterinary Applicants" : For Pre-Vet | Pre-Health advisors. This webinar covers the VMCAS application, applicant pit-falls, timelines, processes, how to work with pre-vet students, and more.

The entire listing (and registration links) can be found here:  http://www.aavmc.org/webinars.aspx