PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2009, Week 1

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:45:40 -0400
FYI

  _____

From: Colucci, Ashley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:37 PM
To: American Univ; Barnard; Barnard2; Brown; CCNY; Columbia; Columbia
College; Dickinson; DUKE; Fordham; Harvard; Hofstra; Hunter; Manhattan;
Mount St. Vincent; NYU; NYU2; Princeton; StonyBrook; Tufts; UMASS; usc;
YEshiva
Subject: Volunteer Opportunities at Bellevue Hospital Center

This email is to remind you of several volunteer program which we offer to
students for the academic year to Pre-Health oriented students, here at
Bellevue/NYU.

The first program is the Research Associate Internship. I have attached a
link to our website, which states more information about the program and
what is expected of volunteers.

Research
<http://www.med.nyu.edu/emergency/electives/college/Research%20Internship/in
dex.html>  Associate Internship | Emergency Medicine | NYU Medical Center

Another opportunity we have is the PAVERS |
<http://www.med.nyu.edu/emergency/electives/college/pavers>  Emergency
Medicine | NYU Medical Center program which is more clinically oriented.

Please contact me if this is something you are interested in offering your
students. I would love to discuss the program and any other questions or
concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing from you. Also I would
appreciate if you do not send out this email as your 'Ad' for the program,
as this is not the email address we use to accept or correspond with
applicants.

We are looking forward to hearing from you and your interested students.

Thank you,

Ashley Colucci

Coordinator of Emergency Medicine Research

212-562-6561

212-562-3041(vm)

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email
and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization
email.