PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2014, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 17:41:25 +0000
 This email is to extend a cordial invitation to you and your students and graduates to join members of the Philadelphia Campus community at the following events:

1)  The PCOM  DO Open House is scheduled for Tuesday, November 18th.  Details regarding the program and time can be found at admissions.pcom.edu<http://admissions.pcom.edu/>. An online registration link is available for people to register at their convenience.  This is the perfect opportunity to meet students, faculty and staff from our Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine program.

2) The PCOM Graduate Programs Open House is on Wednesday, November 19th.  Again, all details, along with the registration link, can be  found at admissions.pcom.edu<http://admissions.pcom.edu>.  This evening will allow prospects to learn about our Psychology( School, Mental Health Counseling,Clinical PsyD and Organizational Development and Leadership), Physician Assistant Studies, Biomedical Sciences and Forensic Medicine programs, as well as speak to faculty and students from each of them.

We would ask if anyone is planning to attend either or both of these events, to register on the website as soon as possible so arrangements can be finalized.

[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]