PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2014, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 15:43:05 +0000
This is a conference for students studying aging or interested in pursuing a career working with older adults.  The conference will be held at the Mailman School of Public Health up on 168th street on October 25th.  Many leaders in the aging field will be present including the Dean of Mailman, Linda Fried.  The conference has a suggested donation of $10 but is otherwise free and we will provide lunch and a provocative discussion about aging. We will also be highlighting the vast array of careers available in aging and encouraging students to network and connect with our group.  For more information you can visit our website at studentsstudyingaging.org

Please see attachment.