PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2007, Week 3

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:48:35 -0400

Hello,

My name is Ashleigh Igbokwe.  I am a second-year medical student at
UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School,  as well as co-president of the
Student National Medical Association (SNMA) at RWJ.  I would like to invite
pre-medical students from your school to attend the Regional Minority
Association of Pre-medical Students (MAPS) Pre-medical Conference hosted by
Region IX of the Student National Medical Association.  The conference will
be held at the Clinical Academic Building of Robert Wood Johnson Medical
School in New Brunswick, New Jersey on October 13, 2007 from 8:30am-5pm
(breakfast and lunch will be provided).  Registration is only $10, and
students have 3 options for registration and payment: online through the
conference website, via USPS mail (forms available on website), or on-site
($15 on the day of the conference).  All necessary information about the
conference is attached.  This information and more is available at the
official website for the conference at
htttp://www2.umdnj.edu/snmaweb/snma_region1X/ .

Also attached is a conference flyer that could possibly be printed out and
posted on your campus.  Please disperse this information to your pre-medical
students, as it is out hope to be a resource to underrepresented minority
students who are interested in applying to medical school.  Spaces are
limited, so please encourage students to register early.

Thank you for your time.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions
or concerns.  We look forward to seeing your students in October!

-

Ashleigh Igbokwe (conference  co-coordinator)

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".