PREMEDINFO-L Archives

June 2015, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 20:22:32 +0000
Next Step Test Prep is conducting a series of free webinars over the summer for pre-med students.  If appropriate please share the email below with your students or colleagues who may be interested.

Next Step Test Preparation is conducting a series of webinars this summer designed specifically for pre-med students.  Our Pre-Med Summer School will cover a wide range of topics relating to the MCAT and med school admissions.  Besides great free information, we will also be giving away some great prizes to a lucky few attendees of each event (more about the prizes below). Register and attend as many events as possible to maximize your chances to win!

MCAT Diagnostic Test Review Session
Thursday July 9th @ 8pm EST
Join Bryan Schnedeker from Next Step and Linda Abraham of Accepted.com<http://Accepted.com> for this informative session.  Bryan will review the results of Next Step's free MCAT diagnostic test and Linda will provide an overview of the med school admissions process.

Biochemistry  Sample Class
Monday July 13th @ 8pm EST
Join Dr. Anthony LaFond, Next Step's National Director of MCAT content for this 90 minute Biochemistry sample class.

Critical Analysis and Reasoning Sample Class
Tuesday July 21st @ 8pm EST
Join Bryan Schnedeker for this 90 minute sample class on the CARS section of the MCAT.

Med School Selection and Application Strategies
Thursday August 6th @ 8:30pm EST
For this session we will be joined by Dr. Ryan Gray of The Medical School Headquarters.  He will go in depth on school selection strategy and discuss how to put together a high impact application package.

Click here to register!<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/page/default-campaign-landing-page38>

Following each event we will be raffling off two 5-packs of our full length MCAT practice tests, and for every event you attend you will be entered into our grand prize drawing!  The grand prize includes all 9 of our MCAT prep books, 5 full length MCAT practice tests, and a two hour session with Dr. Anthony LaFond to discuss the MCAT, med school admissions, or anything else you would like to discuss.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Todd
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

--