PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2017, Week 5

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2017 18:45:39 +0000

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c093a96e439b72b47f2fc7fec/images/bb1e2b7f-5462-42ff-a22f-def74c0ecb7d.png]

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c093a96e439b72b47f2fc7fec/images/dcae3b85-6079-450d-9e8f-3e08e80659e9.jpg]<http://www.cas.buffalo.edu/graduate/prospective-graduate/>

From the Bench to the Field, our Master's Degree in Biological Sciences can open doors for you

Did you know that the University at Buffalo offers a MA program in Biological Sciences, designed for students thinking about medical, dental, or other professional programs?

Check out the coursework and timeline.<https://biology.buffalo.edu/graduate/programs/ma/>

The MA program provides an alternative path to advanced graduate training in biology for students whose principal interests lie outside the typical laboratory research-focused graduate degree in biology. With its broad-based curriculum, the MA program is designed for those who are working towards or considering careers in the professional fields (such as MD, DDS, JD, MBA, etc.), in teaching, in governmental and non-governmental policy organizations, and in a variety of regulatory organizations whose tasks include oversight of biological resource issues.

Applications are accepted until June 30.<https://biology.buffalo.edu/apply-now/graduate/>

Graduate students who complete our MA program are highly successful in gaining admission to professional schools in the health sciences. Since 2008, more than 76% of our health professional-intended M.A. program graduates were accepted into health professional (MD, DDS and DVM, etc.) training programs.

Have Questions? Ask our Faculty Director, Dr. Mary Bisson<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c093a96e439b72b47f2fc7fec/images/739cd403-79d5-43e0-a4b5-011c2c97d4a3.png]