PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2017, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:54:40 +0000

Hunter College Pre-Dental Society Presents: The Life of a Dental Student

Special Guest Speaker: Sabina Korman

We are pleased to invite all students interested in dentistry to our monthly meeting with guest speaker Sabina Korman - 2015 Macaulay Hunter graduate and current D3 student at University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Sabina will tell us more about her journey to dental school, as well as her experience as a dental student. She will also be happy to answer any of our questions!

Refreshments will be served.

Event Begins:

22 Nov 2017 01:00 PM ET

Event Ends: