PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2007, Week 1

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 14:58:40 -0400
I sent information about the PAVERS program at Bellevue. People have been
responding to the person who sent me the email instead of the email address
provided in the body of the letter.  I cannot always take the time to
provide you with the information in its shortest form, so I send out the
entire message.  But this means YOU need to READ!!! A listserv is convenient
if everyone is considerate and makes sure that they are not just hitting
their respond buttons!  PLEASE!!! READ before you ask for more information.
READ before you just respond.  READ the information so we don't look like
idiots who cannot figure out the appropriate response.  The email sent to me
showed someone who is quite annoyed with getting emails about the PAVERS
program and not without good cause!  She sent us the email link for the
program---some of us just have not PAID ATTENTION. You do this to me as well
so I know that this problem exists.  This type of lazy thinking puts all
Hunter students in a bad light---looks as if we do not know how to follow
directions!

As you can see, the information for pavers is at this email address:
[log in to unmask]  Please stop sending inquiries to Ms. Colucci!

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".