PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2016, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:54:44 +0000
Subject: The Book is Here (and it's only $0.99)!

The Premed Playbook: Guide to the Medical School Interview is here!

Buy it Here for $0.99 (for the next week only)!<http://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qu27lnzxs7hlmw0/m2hdrmn/aHR0cDovL2Ftem4udG8vMmJuc3FsRw==>

It took many months, but it's finally available for purchase on Amazon. The book was picked up by a publisher too and will hopefully be in book stores next year!

To celebrate the launch of the book, it's only $0.99 for the first week so get it now, even if you aren't planning on interviewing soon.

It's already #1 in a couple categories on Amazon and climbing the charts fast!

Get your copy today. Go to http://amzn.to/2bnsqlG<http://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qu27lnzxs7hlmw0/d0u0xd5/aHR0cDovL2Ftem4udG8vMmJuc3FsRw==> to get it now!

Oh - and feel free to forward this email on to your friends that are premed or are thinking about premed. For only $0.99, you could make a huge difference!

I appreciate all of your support on this journey. I wouldn't be here without it!

Ryan