PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2016, Week 5

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2016 18:17:07 +0000
Hey Everyone,

We are attempting to help support the Red Cross team to aid those affected by the flood in Louisiana. As members of the American Red Cross, there is a way we can help even though we are in NYC. Volunteers are needed to work in the Call Center for the Disaster Relief Operation. The goal is to the ensure that the residents of Louisiana get the assistance they need. You can work any time in the week and there are three shifts available: 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm, and 6pm-10pm. This will take place in the NYC Chapter Headquarters (520 West 49th Street).

You must register on Volunteer Connections. It is under "My shifts" and "Call Center for the Disaster Relief Operation in Louisiana. Here is the link also<https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?registration_type_id=6041&nd=vms_registration_view>.

After registering let us know what day or days you've registered for using this form<https://goo.gl/forms/E46jRiQV13wkADav1> so we can award the hours

This will be further explained in the meeting this Friday, September 2nd 1:30PM to 3PM in 1203E, but you can get started now. Shifts are flexible--

shoot us an email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions

If you are not registered with us, please email us for registration links!

Best,
Ryan A. Sankar
President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College
Service Chair of the Regional Campus Council for Youth Services