PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2014, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:16:35 +0000
Hey Pre-dents,

1.) If your platform speech is complete, you may email it to us in word document form before Saturday, December 13, 2014 before 9pm.  Once you send it, it will be made available online.  Voting day is Sunday December 14, 2014 up until 9pm.

2.) If you are an active member and applied for a shadowing position, before you can shadow, you will have to attend a MANDATORY "shadowing workshop" on etiquette.  This will be no more than about 45 mins and will be held in TH 112 TONIGHT, December 12, 2014 from 7:00pm-7:45m.  Please do not be late as I will start promptly.

3.)  The final SMDEP workshop will be followed by the shadowing workshop and will go from 8-9:30pm Tonight, December 12, 2014.

4.) The "holiday dinner" will now be treated as a "stress-reliever" event and as a "pizza/snack social."  It will be held on Monday, December 15, 2014 from 7-9pm.  This is where you will also be able to re-greet and meet the new E-board and go home with a full belly.  RSVP here: http://pizzasnacksocial.rsvpify.com<http://pizzasnacksocial.rsvpify.com/>

Bobby

--

[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]

Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pds.hunter>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/pds_hunter>

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.