PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2017, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:49:29 +0000

Hunter College SNMA MAPS-Minority Association of Pre-medical Students Club Meeting

Join Hunter Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students (MAPS) for our Spring 2017 Open House. We will be giving advice on how to be successful pre-medical students at Hunter College. Our club has over two decades of experience providing important insight on how students can be successful in their academic, research, shadowing, and MCAT endeavors. We have a history of getting many MAPS students into great medical schools and can provide good advice that will likely benefit your chances of potentially getting into a great medical school."

Refreshments will be served.

Event Begins:

26 Apr 2017 01:10 PM ET

Event Ends: