PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2017, Week 5

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2017 14:27:27 +0000

Hello,
The Greater New York Dental Meeting (GNYDM) would like to invite you to attend their Summer Pre-Dental Conference on Tuesday, July 25th, 2017.
The Pre-Dental Conference offers a unique networking experience between prospective Dental Students and Admissions' personnel. The GNYDM along with its sponsors, Second District Dental Society and New York County Dental Society, will offer services to help students discover available opportunities offered through various Dental programs and explain the admissions process.
We invite you to join us from 9:30AM - 11:30AM at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Times Square<http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/nycmq-new-york-marriott-marquis/> for a Meet and Greet Continental Breakfast.  The conference will begin with a short speaking panel where each Dental school will have a chance to present their Dental Program.  Afterwards, we welcome attendees to mingle with admissions' personnel from each school. Questions are encouraged during this portion.
As the largest and most attended Dental Meeting in the United States, the Greater New York Dental Meeting understands the importance of the future of organized Dentistry and we look forward to helping you find the best Dental school.
Please forward this to other prospective dental students who may be interested in receiving more information about the Dental school admissions process. Students who are interested in attending this event, should RSVP by e-mailing Jayme Spicciatie, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with their name, email and school they currently attend. We look forward to hearing from you.  Have a great day!
Please Note: If you would like to be removed from this list, because you have already been admitted into a Dental program, please kindly respond to this email "remove me from the list."  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Jayme S. Spicciatie
Program Manager
Greater New York Dental Meeting
200 West 41st Street, Suite 800
New York, NY 10036
www.gnydm.com<http://www.gnydm.com/>

2017 GNYDM Dates: Friday, November 24th - Wednesday, November 29th