PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2017, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2017 14:30:32 +0000

Dear all,

Attached to this email you will find information about the Pediatric Outreach Program at Elmhurst Hospital, which Alekki spoke about at our meeting. THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS OCTOBER 30th! Please consider this amazing opportunity to get involved and learn. It will also be a great addition to your AADSAS application.

Training days are Nov 5th 4-5PM and Nov 12th 4-5PM at New Life Fellowship Elmhurst, Queens (address is in the document). Volunteering will take place at Elmhurst Hospital in the Pediatric Clinic to help teach parents how to take care of their children's oral health and to help teach their children new healthy habits.

If you have any questions feel free to reach Alekki at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Don't forget, the deadline is OCTOBER 30th and volunteers are needed, so apply! Good luck with midterms too :)

All the best,

PDS

--

[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]

Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pds.hunter>

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.