PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2018, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:41:38 +0000

[Next Step Test Preparation]

Hello,

Today Next Step is releasing 126 practice passages to our QBank users. Our QBank had previously been for discrete question practice -- it is now a great resource for students looking to get online practice in the test interface before moving on to full-length exams.

This upgrade is available immediately to those who have purchased the 10-exam pack or the QBank upgrade; if you have not, upgrade now<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/44863/1a2f81bbcd4b9b3e/16681059/7217e34cf5c7dc1e>.

Next Step’s new QBank now features nearly 2,000 passage-based and discrete content questions.

New QBank At-A-Glance

  *   126 additional passages (both science and CARS) for a total of 880+ passage-based questions and 1,000 discrete science questions

  *   All questions distributed over 70 shorter, distinct quizzes, meaning you can select to practice passage-based or discrete questions by toggling through the QBanks, rather than scrolling through a long list.

  *   The passage quizzes cover every science concept category and every reported CARS topic, as defined by the AAMC. Each science concept category has at least 3 associated passages.

GET THE QBANK NOW<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/44865/91571a4f15b756c9/16681059/7217e34cf5c7dc1e>

The QBank interface works just like our MCAT Full-Length testing interface, so students receive up to 5 attempts of each QBank. Check out this snapshot below:

[image]

Why the QBank Is Important

Some students want to practice passages to more closely mimic a full-length exam, but many students early in their prep might want to practice discrete questions to make sure they first understand the fundamentals. Either way, Next Step’s QBank offers the perfect practice tool for flexibility and personalized practice.

And, as with Next Step’s other online testing materials, this interface has been designed to closely mimic the real MCAT experience...a commitment we take seriously and will continually enhance.

[image]

Click here<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/44859/a7fd7b3fdbec214d/16681059/7217e34cf5c7dc1e> to upgrade today and take advantage of the leading QBank in MCAT prep. Or, schedule time to speak with an Academic Manager to ensure you’re on the right path for MCAT exam day. We’re here to help.

All the best,

Next Step MCAT Team