PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2014, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:07:23 +0000

"Want to get involved and volunteer? Then join us for SNMA's National Community Service Day on October 4th!

Hunter College MAPS will be joining SNMA Weill Cornell Medical College to help give back to our community! If you are a Hunter College MAPS student, please join us & RSVP below!

Volunteer Garden Clean-Up Day:

Where: Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum - Pelham Bay Park, Bronx

When: Saturday, October 4th, 2014. Time & exact details: TBA

What: We would help make the grounds of the museum look good!

Why: Park beautification, Community Service, SNMA & MAPS networking & bonding!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1D656PBqtLbjo50V4hFP0qApnmDq10ngKqagoFhDQVow/viewform?usp=send_form

If you have any questions, please contact Hunter MAPS at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or facebook.com/HunterMAPS<http://facebook.com/HunterMAPS>. Thank you!