PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2015, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:13:54 +0000

[cid:image001.jpg@01D10CE9.8FFFE300]Hello!

I hope you are having an exhilarating Fall Semester. As the seasons start to change, the January MCAT is looming.  Prepping for the MCAT takes a lot of time and dedication. Whether you're trying to bring that MCAT score up for the 2016 cycle or cramming for the January Test, we've got you covered. We've got a lot of free events coming up in addition to our fall classes.

What we'll give you:
*         Structure: Comprehensive, built-in prep for your busy lifestyle. Even after a long day, we'll help you keep your eyes on the prize.

*         Expert instructors: You'll prepare with certified teachers to help you excel at each competency tested on the MCAT exam.

*         Online resources: With interactive tools, like amplifire(tm)<http://www.amplifire.com/> and a customized dashboard,  you'll focus on what's important and make smarter study decisions. We will also provide you with more practice tests, in addition to access to the AAMC tests and practice questions.

*         Community: Prep with a group of fellow MCAT go-getters. You never know, they too may be up for studying outside of class.

 Review your Bio/Biochem at an MCAT Super Bio Review with me!<http://www.princetonreview.com/product/offerings/262070>

*         November 22nd, at SJU (80-00 Utopia Parkway), from 2 pm to 7 pm

Attend a Free MCAT Strategy Session<http://www.princetonreview.com/product/offerings/262070>

*         December 8th at 6 pm at Hunter College (Register on the Prehealth Website)

Enroll in MCAT Course #271464: Winter Cram Session!<http://www.princetonreview.com/product/offerings/271464>
*         December 17th- January 18th (Mondays through Fridays) at our Midtown Office

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask:

Suzie Greenman
Graduate Territory Manager | The Princeton Review NYC
110 E 42nd Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10017
T: (888) 865-7737 ext. 5666 | F: (917) 386-2694<tel:%28917%29%20386-2694>