PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2024, Week 4

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:41:25 +0000

Hi Everyone,

We hope your Spring Break has been going well! Applications to join the E-Board for the Pre-PA Society of Hunter College are now OPEN and we encourage all to apply! With our current E-Board graduating and moving on, we're looking to fill the positions of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Media Manager, and Mentorship Program Coordinator.

You can find a description of what each role entails in this document<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/10SZ-pOsfWB-y6qUL6vV3AtNKgdL6Dj0_EoLSdseciyw/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PxiZbSOawA!IpIbwcpT-LpAZD_BEn_kKMUD2zdrcFDRFKDXI38i0UjRwVKzp8CXuJAaP2eZykin5f5UBzi4XssKtRkPpXLvxLfJ2ljQL6soIWN4HA$ >. The link to the application is https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/Hgm1oZ7a99x7YdaC6__;!!PxiZbSOawA!IpIbwcpT-LpAZD_BEn_kKMUD2zdrcFDRFKDXI38i0UjRwVKzp8CXuJAaP2eZykin5f5UBzi4XssKtRkPpXLvxLfJ2ljQL6t4g80_Rg$  and there is a hard deadline of Sunday, May 5th at 11:59 PM EST.

Holding a position on the E-Board is a great way to gain leadership experience for your PA school applications! The current E-Board will be assisting to ensure a seamless transition into the next school year. Apply if you're interested in shaping the future of the pre-PA club here at Hunter College and helping the growing community of pre-PA students!

For any questions or concerns, please reach out to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sincerely,
The Pre-PA Society E-Board