PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2017, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 17:07:00 +0000
Medical Assistant Position at Metro Dermatology

Gain valuable clinical experience at a high-volume dermatology practice, serving diverse communities in Flushing, Jackson Heights, the Bronx, and Englewood, NJ.

We are seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, bi/multi-lingual medical assistants to join our team.

Responsibilities include:

- Triaging and collecting patient's histories, setting up and cleaning examination and operating rooms, restocking and ordering supplies, and charting and documentation.

- Assisting providers with procedures and surgeries, phlebotomy, prescriptions, maintaining patient flow.

- Assist patients with laser and phototherapy treatments, chemical peels.

- Communication with patients, pharmacies, and insurance companies to assist with any questions, prescription inquiries, and prior authorizations.

- Providing quality care to patients and excellent support to providers

Requirements

- Associates degree or higher

- Bi- or Multilingual (Spanish, Korean, Mandarin/Cantonese in greatest demand)

- Medical Assistance experience a plus, but not necessary--we will train

Time Commitment

Part-time or Full-time positions available; ability to work weekends is a plus. Between the four offices, we are open 7 days a week (8-6 on weekdays, 9-1 on weekends). We can be flexible with your schedule.

This is a paid position. Compensation TBD.

How to Apply

Please email your resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Indicate your availability, location preferences, and language skills when you are submitting your resume.