PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2017, Week 5

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2017 19:03:40 +0000
A research team from the City College of New York in collaboration with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is currently seeking several bilingual (Spanish speaking) interns for a community based survey of cancer knowledge, beliefs, and screening practices among residents of the Bedford Stuyvesant and Bushwick neighborhoods in Brooklyn. We are looking for bilingual interns to recruit and administer a brief survey to study participants in the field. Interns  would be responsible for participant recruitment and survey administration, and would have opportunities to assist with data analyses and manuscripts as appropriate.

We are looking for outgoing, energetic students with an interest in improving community health, particularly among minority communities. Survey teams are currently in the field on weekends only, so availability on Saturdays and Sundays is expected. The project is ongoing and interns are available to begin immediately.

If interested, please send a brief email of interest and resume to Dr. Marlene Camacho-Rivera at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.