PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2017, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 23:08:34 +0000

Community Service 101 -American Heart Association’s Volunteer Orientation

The American Heart Association’s Volunteer Orientation, will walk you through our mission, programs, volunteer opportunities and community events. We’ll discuss the role of the volunteer in our efforts to improve the heart health for all communities. Our objective this event is to deepen your understanding of the American Heart Association and to share how your involvement will have a significant impact in saving lives!

Event Begins:

01 Feb 2017 01:10 PM ET

Event Ends:

01 Feb 2017 02:30 PM ET

Location:

Hunter North 1036

Address:

10th floor, Hunter North

Details/Directions:

The Hunter North Building is can be accessed from 69th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) or on 68th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues)

Click here to RSVP: https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=623577cf1c53055cb840da82d9bb8ff0749fff