PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2017, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2017 18:40:04 +0000

Hey Everyone,

The American Red Cross at Hunter College is preparing to turn over leadership and gain a new load of events for everyone to volunteer for the immediate summer sessions. Our final two meetings for this semester are:

1) Wednesday, May 3rd from 11AM to 1PM in 605W and,

2) Friday, May 5th from 3-5PM in 1203E

We are collaborating with the FEMA corps (Branch of Americorps) team working with the American Red Cross.

FEMA corp recruiters and current members will be at both meetings above to explain who they are and what opportunities will be available to you for the Summer, Fall and Spring Semesters.

If you are interested in learning about these opportunities or are interested in joining HunterARC, please drop in to either meeting!

Regards,
Ryan A. Sankar
Volunteer Partner at the American Red Cross of GNY
Chairman of the American Red Cross at Hunter College