PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2024, Week 4

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2024 13:02:18 +0000

Hi!
We have an exciting opportunity if you could please share with your students:

My dental office is hiring dental assistants.

Dental Office in Chinatown seeking part time/full time dental assistants. Experience preferred but not required, training will be provided. Must be able to speak Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) Great opportunity for people seeking patient care hours.  If interested, please send email with resume attached to [log in to unmask]

Location: 2 Allen Street, New York, NY 10002
-Great for obtaining healthcare experience/patient interactions
-No experience required, although preferred, training will be provided.
-Must be able to speak either Mandarin/Cantonese
 -Student-friendly, will work with your schedule