PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2016, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:56:00 +0000
Please email me if you are interested in applying to this opportunity.

Hello Kemile,

The dentist for whom I'm shadowing is looking for volunteers, so I thought maybe you can spread the word across the Pre-Dental students of Hunter.

The doctor's name is Ezro Fattakhov and he is looking for bilingual (Spanish and English) students who are willing to volunteer in dental office on Tuesdays or/and Thursdays from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.

The office is located in Bushwick area of Brooklyn.

Thank you,

Mariya