PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2008, Week 4

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:51:20 -0400

Dear Future Med Student,

Thanks for your interest in our MCAT program!

You are invited to attend Kaplan's free Secrets of the Computer-Based MCAT,
Wednesday March 26th at 6:30pm!  This is a great opportunity for you to make
the first step towards getting prepared for your
<http://www.kaptest.com/repository/templates/Lev4InitDroplet.jhtml?ProductId
=&_lev4Parent=/www/KapTest/docs/repository/content/Business/GMAT/Learn_About
_the_GMAT> MCAT exam and getting into the med school of your choice.
Experience for yourself the challenging
<http://www.kaptest.com/repository/templates/Lev5InitDroplet.jhtml?ProductId
=&_lev5Parent=/www/KapTest/docs/repository/content/Business/GMAT/Learn_About
_the_GMAT/Whats-on-the-GMAT> question types on the MCAT and a sample of
Kaplan's strategies to help you maximize your score.  The earlier you apply,
the greater advantage you have in the admissions process; this is the ideal
time of year to begin your MCAT preparation.

Event details:

Free Secrets of the Computer-Based MCAT

Wednesday 3/26 @ 6:30pm

Manhattan Village Kaplan Center

Click <http://store.kaptest.com/shoppingcart.jhtml?classids=1000795646>
here to register now

Topics covered:
Attend this free MCAT class and learn exclusive strategies and methods to
help you maximize your score. An expert MCAT teacher will provide
information on the structure and scoring of the exam, strategies you can use
on tough question types, and an overview of Kaplan's MCAT course and
materials. We will focus on the challenges test-takers face with the new CBT
exam format, and a look at optimal test date options!

Ready to prep now?

Kaplan's content review and strategies prepare you for every possible
question you will face on test day, and our comprehensive MCAT programs,
including Private Tutoring, Classroom Course, and our Premium Online Course,
provide the most complete and advanced prep options on the market.

*** Enroll by March 31st and receive a $100 rebate off your program tuition
***

Upcoming MCAT preparation classes:

MCAT Classroom Course, Monday/Wednesday @ 6pm

April 14th - July 9th, Class code: MCMV8215; Click
<http://store.kaptest.com/shoppingcart.jhtml?classids=1000785483>  here to
enroll

Good luck on your med school application process!

Sincerely,

James Polulach|Graduate Programs Manager - Manhattan |  212 590 2819

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".