PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2016, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2016 20:18:35 +0000

________________________________

[Mentoring In Medicine, Inc. (MIM) logo]

- Mentoring in Medicine Health & Science Expo, SATURDAY. DEC 17, 2016: Empowerment and Education -

 http://bit.ly/2dwa5CR

Mentoring In Medicine, Inc.<https://www.eventbrite.com/org/1489896780?s=10223414>

National Health and Science Expo

Saturday. December 17, 2016 from 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM

Frederick Douglass Academy I
2581 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard
Between 148th and 150th
New York, NY 10039

[https://ebmedia.eventbrite.com/s3-s3/marketing/emails/top.gif]

Hello,

I would like to extend a special invitation to  students, parents and educators who want to find out more about health and science careers to a life-changing experience!  The Mentoring in Medicine, Inc. 10th Annual  "Health and Science Expo: Empowerment and Education" (formerly called "Yes, I Can be a Health Care Professional!" which will be held on  Saturday, December 17, 2016 from 8:00am-3:00pm at Frederick Douglass Academy I, 2581 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard(between 148th and 150th) in Harlem. It's free!

Register today  www.medicalmentor.org<http://www.medicalmentor.org/>

Please help us to spread the word!

Tell a friend!

This will be a FREE uniqueinteractive experience with new content which will include the following and much more:

Network with health professionals and scientists

Find out how you can save a life

Perform hands-on activities like suturing, guided dissections and more

Attend educational workshops for all age groups

Have lunch with a health or science professional

Learn about the human body, current research, healthy living tips

Win prizes

Please register today at www.medicalmentor.org<http://www.medicalmentor.org/>

One only has to attend to be part of the magic!

Please help us to spread the word!

Please register today at  www.medicalmentor.org<http://www.medicalmentor.org/>

Sincerely,

Lynne Holden, MD

President, Mentoring in Medicine, Inc.

[https://ebmedia.eventbrite.com/s3-s3/marketing/emails/bottom.gif]

Join Mentoring in Medicine, Inc. and Science Pathfinders at our 10th Annual NYC Conference called the Health and Science Expo: Empowerment and Education on Saturday, December 17, 2016 from 8:00am-3:00pm in Harlem. Parents, educators and students (elementary through college/post-baccalaureate studies) are invited. Sign-up today at  www.medicalmentor.org<http://www.medicalmentor.org/>

For the love of our children,

Lynne Holden, MD

President, Mentoring in Medicine, Inc.

Associate Professor, Clinical Emergency Medicine

________________________________

Register today  www.medicalmentor.org<http://www.medicalmentor.org>
[http://medicalmentor.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Picture1-305x185.jpg]<http://www.medicalmentor.org/>

HOME - Mentoring in Medicine<http://www.medicalmentor.org/>
www.medicalmentor.org<http://www.medicalmentor.org>
Mentoring in Medicine works with students in disadvantaged areas to ignite, cultivate, and prepare students to become health and science professionals.

 Hello,

I would like to extend to students, parents and educators who want to find out more about health and science careers this special invitation

to a life-changing experience!

The Mentoring in Medicine, Inc. 10th Annual  "Health and Science Expo: Empowerment and Education"
(formerly called "Yes, I Can be a Health Care Professional!"

Saturday, 08:00AM - 03:00PM. December 17, 2016

Frederick Douglass  Academy,
2581 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard
(between 148th Street and 150th Street) in Harlem.

It's Free!

Please help us to spread the word! Tell a friend!

This will be a FREE unique interactive experience with new content which will include the following and much more:

  *   Find out how you can save a life

  *   Perform hands-on activities like suturing, guided dissections and more

  *   Learn about the human body, current research, healthy living tips

  *   Attend educational workshops for all age groups

  *   Network with health professionals and scientists

  *   Have lunch with a health or science professional

Win prizes

One only has to attend to be part of the magic!

Sincerely and For the love of our children,

Lynne Holden, MD

President, Mentoring in Medicine, Inc.

Associate Professor, Clinical Emergency Medicine

Join Mentoring in Medicine, Inc. and Science Pathfinders at our 10th Annual NY City Conference