PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2017, Week 5

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:40:19 +0000

Hey there Pre-dental Student!

ASDA at Columbia is putting on their annual Dental Student for a Day event this November 18th on Saturday from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm. This event will include breakfast, with a brief introduction. Students will also get a chance to go into the preclinical laboratory and learn about dental instruments. You will even get to place a composite filling! Students will also go into the gross anatomy laboratory and experience a taste of what dissection laboratory is for first year dental students. This day will be put on purely by dental students and you will also have plenty of time to ask these students any questions you may have. You must RSVP at the link below by November 9th at 11:59 pm. Also there is a small cost involved with this event, $15 for pre-dental ASDA members and $20 for non-members.

As a special activity this year Columbia Dental will be offering professional photography service (for LinkedIn, etc). If you are interested in getting a headshot taken, there will be professional photographers. Your photos will be sent to you via a private link. If you want physical prints you can order them through the link. The price will be $30 for a headshot session. Please indicate on the form if you are interested in this service.

Please RSVP as soon as possible and let us know if you are going so that we can attend as a group!

RSVP Here<https://goo.gl/forms/PYYBxgf8W3AmAhLg2>

--

[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]

Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pds.hunter>

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill." ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.