PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2017, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2017 01:41:34 +0000

Apply to teach health education or English in Ecuador in Winter 2018! For our third winter service trip, EduAmistad Ecuador will once again partner with the Municipality of Guayaquil. We use a comprehensive, near-peer education model to teach at-risk youths about drug abuse, sexual health, and healthy relations. For English, we teach at a public school for blind students and intend to expand to other public schools as well. Individuals from all academic backgrounds and all experience levels are welcome to apply, but we do preference current undergraduates and recent graduates. You can find the application here: https://goo.gl/forms/6N6nQDCVf5QnDtht2<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2F6N6nQDCVf5QnDtht2&h=ATPAuFrniTaSDiWYaGb7wphFsi9T4dp_0jz8L9SHuZAgNZSeP_fWWfFvY2SnwLN1YMeQ0P8ifjZrZcjaNIX1ZesAqOpcrj8XNw9BCFSJAUe3H4xDo8Kq_uqBIUweUF4SI18Fplco_WXuVpn3>
Applications are due by 11:59pm on November 17th.

If you have any questions, please reach out to Maribel Albarracin or Nick O’Connor at [log in to unmask]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCC8qL3SxOgcHd9MHRANV7K8cE5F-nlavBsuRVlAosMb9UFQ/viewform