PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2015, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:59:05 +0000

Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine would like to announce the availability of our Discover Dental School (DDS) Summer Scholars Program for students interested in the field of Dentistry. This weeklong program, from August 2nd-August 7th, 2015, exposes pre-dental students to many aspects of dentistry including all specialties. Through this program, the participants experience what it is like to be a dental student. Please share this information with your pre-health students as we are now accepting applications for the program. For further information, please see the link below. Thank you for your interest in the DDS Summer Scholars Program.

http://dentistry.stonybrookmedicine.edu/dental/student/discover