PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2018, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:22:20 +0000

It’s a wonderful opportunity for your students to learn more about SGU and meet face to face with our team.  Besides the typical Power Point presentation we will have many different resources available for prospective students.  There will be current  SGU students, SGU graduates, financial aid counselors, admission counselors and much more.

Feel free to share the attached flyer on your Listserv and social media.  Below is a link with more information as well.  We’re hoping for a great turnout!

http://www.sgu.edu/information-session/new-york-ny-2-1-18/
New York City Face to Face Information Session
2/1/18
6:30 – 9:30pm
The Westin New York at Times Square
270 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036

Sincerely,

Erin O'Brien
Assistant Director of Admission, Northeast United States
USS on behalf of St. George's University
Grenada, West Indies

St. George’s University
c/o University Support Services, LLC
The North American Correspondent