PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2014, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:45:47 +0000

Attention  Hunter College Pre-Health Students

If you are planning to apply for a Committee Letter during the 2015-2016 application cycle and DO NOT have a Pre-Health  file with our office, please respond to this email IMMEDIATELY.  Send your name, ID # and email address to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .   The email subject should  be  PRE-HEALTH FILE WORKSHOP - COMMITTEE LETTER 2015-2016.

We will be having a mandatory workshop on January 8th from 1:00pm-3:00pm for those students who need to start a Pre-Health file for the upcoming 2015-2016 Professional schools application cycle.

You must have a Pre-Health file by the beginning of the Committee Letter application cycle (January 21st, 2015). We will not provide you with a Committee Letter or Letter Packet without a Pre-Health file. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

Please note that this Pre-Health File workshop is only open to students planning to apply during the 2015-2016 application cycle  to medical, dental, optometry,  veterinary and podiatry schools.

THIS WORKSHOP WILL NOT BE OFFERED AGAIN.

Future Applicants must attend an "Everything You Need to Know about Being a Pre-Health Student" workshop to start a Pre-Health file.

If you are not sure if you have a Pre-Health file and need confirmation, please send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. The email subject should  be  PRE-HEALTH  File Confirmation.

ANY EMAIL REPLIES SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.